Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions Expand all
Can I drop my children off or do I need to stay?
Under the Keep Watch supervision requirements, all children aged under 15 years must be accompanied into the facility and supervised as per the below:
Children under 5 years old
- Will be issued a yellow wristband from reception upon entry.
- Children under 5 years old must be constantly supervised by a parent/guardian.
- Adequate supervision requires the parent/guardian to accompany the child in the water and remain within arm's reach of the child at all times.
Children under 10 years old
- Children under 10 years old will not be admitted without an appropriate parent/guardian. The parent/guardian must be 16 years or over and adhere to all conditions of entry.
- Children under 10 years old must be constantly supervised by a parent/guardian while in the aquatic area of the centre.
- The parent/guardian must position himself or herself to have a clear view of the child with no physical or structural barriers between them and the child.
Children 11 - 14 years
- For children 10 years and older, parents must accompany their childen into the facility and maintain visual contact at all times
How much does it cost for a swim?
|Swimming Pools||Fee (inc GST)|
|Admission charges for swimming carnivals and out of session groups are by arrangement between Belgravia Leisure and group representatives.|
What are your opening hours?
Mon, Wed & Fri - Morning Sessions
7am – 8am
2pm to 7pm
Sat, Sun, Public & School Holidays
12.00 noon – 7pm
What parking facilties are available?
There is ample parking available along Matong Street within close proximity to the centre.